We run support Weekdays 9am-5pm GMT+7. You can expect a response within 12 – 48 hours Monday to Friday. We’ll respond to questions outside of these times & weekends occasionally, but please don’t expect a response outside our stated hours.
How customers need to work with the Vikitheme Support Team:
- If you installed on your Local Host, then you can't be supported.
- Please use English to write your issue.
- We only support the number of domains base on the domain license
- For every new issue, there must be 1 (min) - 3 questions (max) raised.
- Please leave only 3 issues open, if we find out that you have more than 3 issues is in progress, we will automatically close the remaining.
- A issue duration is 4 days after reply and waiting for your reply. Once the ticket is closed, we shall not consider it again, you please submit "new issue".
- Submit a ticket, providing them cpanel (your hosting account), ftp account and admin, account of your website.
- Please follow the ticket in a constructive way. There will be a person in charge who follows the process of handling tickets.
- In contrast, if the developers staff do not reply the ticket of the customer in 3 days, except weekend or holidays, the customer can request a refund , assuming that it is not a custom job
- If the issue is considered to be a customization, please being aware of paying the fee to fix the problem.
What's included in item support
- Answering questions about how to use the item
- Answering technical questions about the item
- Help with defects in the item or included third party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
What's NOT included in item support
- Item customization
- Installation of the item
- Support issues about your web hosting, server environment, or software
- More than 3 open issues is being followed.
- Questions about HTML, Wordpress or Woocommerce knowledgebase. You have to learn HTML, CSS, Wordpress or Woocommerce by yourself.
- Disturbing the support team for too much talking.
- Giving implicit threats to the support team on the product bought.
- Questioning a customization without a willing for paying fee.
Thanks for your purchase!